Speaking & Consulting
Dr. Pamela Seraphine is a sought-after professional speaker, trainer, and mental health consultant for workplace psychological health, safety & performance. She offers services based on practical neuroscience for Trauma Recovery, Brain Optimization, Productivity & Performance, Trauma-Informed Care & Beyond.
As a speaker, Dr. Pamela uses her passion for neuroscience to help organizations understand how brain-based solutions result in optimized performance, productivity and well-being. The audience members are gifted with tangible ways to increase energy, reduce stress & maximize resilience.
As a consultant, Dr. Pamela helps companies and organizations help improve employee satisfaction through trauma-informed care and brain-based solutions.
If you would like to hire Dr. Pamela for workplace mental health training or speaking engagements reach out to discuss your options.
Example of speaking topics:
- Compassion Fatigue: Brain-Based Strategies for Resilience & Recovery
- Vicarious Trauma: Brain-Based Strategies for Resilience & Recovery
- Practical Neuroscience for Optimizing Performance
- Practical Neuroscience for Workplace Burnout
- Practical Neuroscience for Workplace Mental Health
- Practical Neuroscience for Workplace Trauma
- Brain-Based Trauma-Informed Care (Level 1)
- Brain-Based Trauma-Informed Care (Level 2)
Contact Dr. Pamela for more information.